Madison began writing at a young age. She would write episodes of her favorite television shows and her passion has grown since. She decided to pursue her dreams and debuted her dark romance suspense novel, Little Things, in June 2014. It was well received by thousands of readers and became a bestseller in Romance Suspense on Amazon.
Madison Street was born in New York City and was raised in the Bronx, where she resided until she was 17 years old. After 9/11, Madison joined the United States Navy to serve her country.
During the deployments, Madison constantly wrote short stories and she discovered her passion for writing. You will find Madison always on the computer, whether she's on Facebook, designing websites, messing with Photoshop, or writing for her blog.
Fun Facts about Madison Street
- Madison is my pen name.
- This story is loosely based on my own experiences; for instance, the interaction between Duke and Raya was inspired from events my husband and I share.
- I thought of the name Duke from Channing Tatum’s character in, “She’s the Man.” LOVE that movie!!!
- The location and setting of the story are places I used to live in. I grew up in The Bronx and lived in Chicago for 2 years.
- Growing up in NYC, I had the pleasure of meeting a few actors/directors on set of their movies. It was kickass awesome!! I’ve met Spike Lee, John Leguizamo, and I got to see James Franco film Spider-Man.
- I absolutely LOVE roller coasters and always sit in the front row. The higher the drop, the better!
- I like to race cars, especially when I’m driving long distance. A few of my co-workers refuse to let me drive for lunch as they stroke out! Ha-ha! My nickname is Tokyo Drift.
- As a child, I used to write my own episodes of my favorite TV shows and still have them.
- I absolutely love music!! I listen to it all day, every day. Sometimes, I will bust a quick move out in public, even when there’s no music going. It’s constantly playing in my mind. My husband laughs at me all the time for it.
- I love everything Jane Austen. She is my idol. And Mr. Darcy…yeah, he can get it.
- I am a movie buff, especially 80s movies. I love them so much and can spit out movie lines in every day conversation. Yup, it’s a gift.